Looking to inspire friends & family? What about a fun care package? A friend of mine is going through a difficult time, so I thought I would cheer her up with the ultimate inspirational (& very girly) care package. Bellow I’ve listed just a few of the items I bought to get her smiling.
- A Book About Happiness
- A Fun Colorful Cup For Beverages
- My Favorite chap stick with Color – Baby Lips!
- A Chick Flick – In this case, I chose Win A Date With Tad Hamilton
- A ‘Nothing Is Impossible’ Twisted Ring – From Kohls
- A Cute ‘Love’ Bracelet
- Self Magazine (Because this is to be all about her)
- A Journal & Gel Pens
- A Candle
- A Bright Colored Nail Polish
But that’s not the only thing that’s bound to inspire. if you are unable to afford a care package for a loved one, write them a letter, give them a call or even send them an email or facebook page explaining how much you care. You’d be surprised how quickly even just a smile can brighten someone’s day! Check out my Pinterest for more ideas!